At Document Success, you will receive one-on-one attention as you move forward to reach your career goals (e.g., résumés and cover letters).
You will never be lost within a pool of writers who shift priorities on a daily basis.
- YOU are the priority as you work one-on-one with a Certified Professional Résumé Writer to perfect your career documents.
- YOU are the priority as you work with a technical writer (with more than 20 years of professional experience) to address your business needs.
Whatever your documentation needs are, Document Success will take care of them, allowing you the time to focus on your job search.
- A well-written résumé incorporates the keywords of your desired position in an organized, concise, comprehensive manner.
- A cover letter tells the employer the specific ways in which you can contribute to the company’s success.
- A reference page, follow-up interview letter, and (yes!) a well-written resignation letter are just a few more of the documents that leave a lasting impression on an employer.
- From creating employee orientation procedures to breaking down complex information into quick tip sheets to revamping volumes of user manuals, Document Success will take care of your special project, no matter the size.
- Not everyone looking for a new job or career change has the luxury of spending $300+ to achieve those goals; that’s why Document Success offers the following: personalized quotes, affordable packages, generous loyalty/referral programs, and specials.
Other Technical Writing Services
- A customized quote is provided after the project scope has been determined.
Emails are the most reliable way to communicate information accurately, for that reason, email correspondence is unlimited.
ALL inquiries are addressed within 24 hours, 7 days a week.